The Road Runners Age Grade Grand Prix is an internal points competition to encourage participation and friendly competition at local races by selecting low cost local races and parkruns. Some of the events double up as Sussex Grand Prix races. The competition is open to members who train with the road running section.
12 low cost local races have been selected. Your best 5 will form your result. Results are based on age grade to level the playing field. Awards will be given to the male and female winners.
- You must be a paid up member
- Train with Road Runners twice a month (Injuries allowed)
- Enter races as Eastbourne Rovers AC, and make sure Eastbourne Rovers AC is your main club on your parkrun profile so we can find you on race results. This is important as we can’t be at every event to see who’s there.
- We would like you to wear club vest but not compulsory
- Race results converted age grade, either directly from the results if provided or via standard formulas.
- Highest age grade attracts lowest score
- Lowest score from best 5 races totalled wins.
- Non-attendance attracts a default score of 100.
|1||12/02/2023||Eastbourne 5 mile|
|7||28/08/2023||Kings Head Canter|
|10||TBC /10/2023||ESSXC Round 1|
|11||TBC /12/2023||Mince Pie 10 mile|